Dentists in Kuala Lumpur are key for detecting and preventing oral cancer. Regular dental check-ups are essential to spot any changes that could indicate a problem. They can also advice patients on how habits like smoking, drinking alcohol and not…
Month: May 2023
- 2023 Archives
- May Archives
Hayden is the founder of the Patient Partner Project; a website dedicated to connecting cancer patients in Kuala Lumpur with dentists for oral care. After obtaining his Bachelor’s degree in dentistry, Hayden began working as a dentist and saw firsthand how difficult it could be for cancer patients to receive quality dental care due to both the physical and financial challenges often associated with treatment.
This personal experience motivated him to create The Patient Partner Project, so that no one would have to struggle alone when accessing quality oral health services.
- Importance of Oral Cancer Detection and Prevention
- What a Dentist in Kuala Lumpur Checks for During an Oral Cancer Screening
- Early Signs of Oral Cancer Dental Health in Kuala Lumpur
- Healthy Habits to Help Prevent Oral Cancer in Kuala Lumpur
- How Kuala Lumpur Dentist Can Help With Oral Cancer Prevention
Video About Oral Cancer and Dentist
Contact Details: +60137621181
Address: Third Floor, No.64-3, Jalan Manis 4, Taman Bukit Segar, 56100 Cheras, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur